1. PREVENT SERVICE DISRUPTIONS — AND CUSTOMER DISSATISFACTION
We help you avoid disruptions of service that are inconvenient, embarrassing, costly, or even dangerous.
2. SAVE MONEY
Compare the cost of membership in New Mexico 811 against the cost of even one major accident (loss of equipment and revenue, repair crew time and potential for lawsuits) and we know you’ll agree our services are a bargain.
3. GENERATE AWARENESS OF YOUR UNDERGROUND FACILITIES
Make sure excavators know when you have facilities in their area through regular tickets from New Mexico 811.
4. LOCATE FACILITIES THROUGH STANDARDIZED INFORMATION
Solid information, provided in a standardized format from our sophisticated computer system, helps you locate and mark lines more easily and efficiently.
5. RECEIVE ACCESS TO LEGAL DOCUMENTATION
We record all incoming phone calls and maintain the recording of each dig notification for five years, so we can provide backup information or verification in the event of a dispute or legal action.
6. CROSS-CHECK EXCAVATION PERMITS
Our records and assistance allow municipalities, counties, and some private subdivisions to cross-check excavation permits efficiently.
7. PROMOTE A POSITIVE IMAGE OF YOUR COMPANY
Membership in New Mexico 811 shows excavators and the public you are concerned with their safety — and with providing uninterrupted service.
8. COMPLY WITH STATE AND FEDERAL REGULATIONS
New Mexico 811 keeps up to date on all state and federal regulations affecting dig notification and related pipeline safety issues, so we can help our members comply with all applicable rules.